Check out my the new page on this site, containing Arizona Community Resources, with links to many options for supporting those facing homelessness, domestic violence, mental health issues, safety issues. Growing this bit by bit and someday hope to have a downloadable version. If you have suggested resources, please contact us.
What you will find there:
1. On-line Pornography addiction and cyber crime against children.
2. Arizona Crisis Lines and Community Resources (Comprehensive)
3. Shelters / Emergency Housing / Homeless Support
4. Child Abuse Prevention and Intervention
5. Sex Trafficking Prevention and Intervention Services
6. Addictions Assistance
7. Financial Assistance
8. Healing Programs and Education and Counseling
9. Police and Government Law Enforcement -Vice, Tip Line and Victim’s Assistance
Covenant Eye’s services help you and your loved ones live free from pornography through setting up monitoring and accountability partners. .
At CovenantEyes.com use code HOPE222
bark provides automatic alerts to signs of depression, cyberbullying, online predators, adult content, and more. www.bark.us/?ref=CHJJQTR