Need some extra cash due to one of life’s unexpected expenses? Here is an easy way to get $150 by doing what you are already doing – though it may take a few months.
Competition is fierce among credit card companies, and you can benefit from that competition! This is one of the EASIEST, LOWEST purchase limit reward cards I have seen out there. Apply for the Chase Freedom credit card* using the following link, then spend $500 and get $150 bonus!
Other nice benefits of this card:
- 1% cashback everywhere.
- 5% cashback on special categories that change every 3 months! It may be gas, restaurants, office supplies, grocery stores, amazon, all kinds of things! I keep a sticky not on it for each quarter to make sure that I get the most out of my credit cards!
- Points can be used for cash back (including a statement credit), travel, merchandise, gift cards and some events.
- No annual fee.
- Any time you take advantage of a 0% for many months you risk getting the balance WAY too high to pay off all at once later… so I suggest IF you want to take advantage of this aspect of any new card that you put the monthly amount you would use to pay off a monthly balance into an account that is earning you interest. Otherwise you will likely end up paying interest instead.
My suggestions (notes of caution) with all credit cards:
- Pay off at the end of each month.
- Don’t overspend because the interest rates can destroy you.
- If you have a bunch of open credit cards, close one or two that you are not using before applying for more.
- If you are planning to apply for a few new cards, do Chase first. They have a rule about how many and how often you can get a new card.
**As you can see in my picture, I have notes that tell me which credit card to use for what purpose – to get the most cash back. As I find out about other offers, I promise to share with you!
*Yes, that is a referral link, but only people who have this card can get this particular link. This $150 offer is real!